I jacked this little questionnaire from my friend, Priscilla's site. She's got a very diverse and fun site, so check it out! As for the Q & A. Well, you have to list 6 of your favorite TV shows and answer the questions that follow. We all know I watch way too much TV, so narrowing it down was really hard. My apologies to all of the shows that didn't make it. You know who you are. Here is my list of 6 shows, in a very particular order:
And if you can't follow or make out the purty pictures, then let me spell it out for you. In this order, 1. BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, 2. LOST, 3. VERONICA MARS, 4. THE SOPRANOS, 5. ROLLERGIRLS, and 6. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. Now, on with the Q & A!
- Who is your favorite character from #2 (LOST)? There are so many damn characters! Currently the fave is....Sun. Especially after that little lingerie dance from last episode.
- Who is your least favorite character from #4 (SOPRANOS)? Once again, many characters to choose from. Gonna go with a tie here: Uncle Junior and AJ. The oldest and the youngest. 2 ends of the spectrum of dull,boring and annoying.
- What would a crossover between #1 (BUFFY) and #5 (ROLLERGIRLS) include? The rollergirls in Texas would all have been killed and are now skating as undead zombies. Buffy would have to lace up her skates and take them on! Could she survive on their home turf? Or would Punky Bruiser and Jail Bait of the
Holy RollersUn-Holy Rollers be able to take out the slayer? I don't know. But, I'd tune in over and over again. And again.
- Who is your favorite relationship from #6 (BSG)? Six and Sharon. It's there. In my mind! And it wouldn't matter what copies of the Cylons. Any Six and any Sharon will do. Just as long as they are together.
- If you were to set one person from #3 (VM) and #6 (BSG) on a blind date, who would they be? Kendall Casablancas and Six. They are really similar. Both conniving and shrewd. Oh yeah, and hot. Sensing a theme here?
- If you could meet one person from #4 (SOPRANOS) and spend the day with them, who would it be and what would you do? Meadow Soprano. 'Nuff said.
- If you could change one thing about #2's (LOST) plot line, what would you change? Wait...there's a plot?
- Explain a relationship between 2 people (not necessarily romantic) from #5 (ROLLERGIRLS), and why you like the relationship between them. Punky Bruiser and Jail Bait of The Holy Rollers. They are best friends. Oh yeah, and they're hot.
- If the lead title characters in (first name in the credits) from #1 (BUFFY) and #3 (VM) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Buffy or Veronica? That is tough. I suppose I'd go with Buffy since she's been around longer. Though, she's pretty tough and wouldn't need my help. And Veronica is smart, so I'm sure she wouldn't panic and figure a way out. I'd just like to see them wet. And in need of my help. Yeah, I said it.
- If you could change the title characters' order in the credits in #4 (SOPRANOS), what order would you choose? I think it's okay as it is. But, I suppose you put Jamie-Lynn DiScalia (Meadow) right after James Gandolfini (Tony).
- If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (BSG), what would the character be like and what would their role be? 3 words: Deus ex Machina. I would add the Gods of Kobol. They would interact with the survivors just like in Greek myths. Oh, and they'd all be Hooters girls.
- What happens in your favorite episode of #2 (LOST)? Too many to choose! But, the most recent one: When Sawyer conned everyone and took the guns and hid them in "The Long Con". Hells yeah!
- If you could kill off one of the characters of #1 (BUFFY), who would it be and how would you do it? This is the easy answer,but we're all thinking it. Dawn. The annoying little sis. Well, I was never a big fan of Riley's either. One of them.
- If you got the chance to visit the set for either #3 (VM) or #5 (ROLLERGIRLS), which would you choose? Loves me some VERONICA MARS, but I'd have to go with ROLLERGIRLS. They're real! Chicks skating, fighting, swearing and drinking! I could finally be with my girls, Punky Bruiser and Jail Bait. Lunatic too. Let's not forget Miss Conduct. They could just skate around me!
- If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Oh for the love of....I have to break this down by show. BUFFY: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, and Eliza Dushku. Mmmm....Dushku. LOST: Emilie De Raven, Evangeline Lilly, and Yunjin Kim. I told you before, I'm starting to chase the hamatchi! VERONICA MARS: Kristen Bell and Charisma Carpenter. Charisma again! THE SOPRANOS: Jamie-Lynn DiScalia, Drea DeMatteo and all of the girls at The Bada Bing Club. ROLLERGIRLS: Do I need to repeat myself? Punky Bruiser, Jail Bait, Luna and Miss Conduct. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Tricia Helfer, Grace Park, and Nicki Clyne. Nicki? Yeah, something about her.
There you have it. Perhaps the first of many Q & A's. Also known as "Jimmy Aquino can't think of anything original to write so he has to jack his friend's site." Yeah, I'm a thief. Lock up your valuables! Or at least your website. I'm on the prowl. And, as you can probably tell from the answers above, you should go ahead and lock up your daughters and wives and sister and moms.