The Olympics opening ceremony happened. And here's my coverage:
- The Queen looked like she could fuck up someone when she walked down the hall w/ 007. #QueenElizaBadAss
- 30 Mary Poppins. Assume they were from different dimensions to fight the giant Voldemort. WHERE ARE THE 29 OTHER VOLDERMORTS?! #NotSafe
- Whoa. Who's the hot girl during the technology/travel through musical decades part?
- Oi! Why did The Phillipines gets barely any air time. That's my people! And they probably made all of the official Olympic clothes.
- Uh...what the hell are the U.S. athletes wearing on their head?
- They should have had Pippa Middleton carry the torch in while wearing that same dress she wore at her sister's wedding. Ratings Gold!
- Who's this old Paul McCartney dude singing? Why couldn't they have One Direction instead?!!
- And that was your way delayed Olympic ceremony coverage. Tune in tomorrow for play by play coverage of the canoe/kayak action.