I got home and decided to watch the Grammys first. Well, fast forward through most of it. Here are my highlights because you care. You're welcome.
- Taylor Swift singing to a room full of her potential ex-boyfriends to open the show. All the women in the audience pretend to sing along but are secretly thinking, "That slut better not touch my man".
- Can't wait to get to the part where Chris Brown wins "Worst Human Being/Biggest Asshole of the Year" 5th year running.
- Did that commercial about testicular cancer checkups really have the guy say, "This Valentine's Day, instead of giving your girl the gift of diamonds, give her the family jewels." Ooh, racy CBS!
- Wow...Adele won first Grammy and on her way up, she hugged Rihanna and yup...there's Chris Brown sitting next to her. In the front row. Way to go Grammys!
- John Mayer presenting. All the men in the audience are secretly thinking, "That slut better not touch my girl".
- Don't listen to much Country, but goddamn that Carrie Underwood has got some pipes. And super hillbilly hotness.
- Damn. Mumford sure has a lot of sons.
- JT and Hova. Fuck yeah.
- YES! Frank Ocean beats out that one previously mentioned asshat in the same category. Guess who really won that parking lot fight?
- Kelly Clarkson, besides having a ridiculously awesome voice, is really funny!
- LOLed at Jay-Z's swap meet joke.
- Damn, Kat! Your Dennings look awesome.
- Holy Shit! Sting w/ Bruno Mars! Nice. Then joined by Ziggy and Rihanna in a Bob Marley tribute. Best performance of the evening.
- Really cool watching the camera pan to other artists as they sing along to whomever is on stage performing.
- Is it me or does Jack White always look like a character that Tim Burton came up with?
- Damn, Katy! Your Perrys look awesome.
- What's a Hunter Hayes?
- The song that wouldn't go away won Record of the Year. Well done, Gotye. I liked to call that song the White Man's "Whoomp There It Is".
- Awww, MCA.
- Nice tribute with Elton John, Mavis Staples and others. It was like sitting in on a jam session.
- CHUCK D!!!
- LL Cool J is STILL hard as hell. #RockTheBells
Hope you enjoyed, kids. Remember, if you're a giant douche bag like CB, then The Grammys will invite you back no matter what you've done.